Last Friday was Manufacturing Day, 2015! A few highlights for this week’s HowNow that showcase great things happening across the country. Some of our favorites:
- A new consortium called MForesight will help push manufacturing sector priorities forward
- The #MfgDay15 hashtag on Twitter was a delight to read
- LifeHacker Australia featured a young engineer’s look into his work, and
- Everyone has public policy opinions on the manufacturing sector!
And just because it is delightful, and yes, we are nerds:
- JAPAN HAS STAR WARS PLANES. You’re welcome.
About The HowNow:
The HowNow features curated articles of interest to manufacturers, industrial worker training, kaizen of all kinds, and the American maker movement. Want to make YOUR manufacturing operation better, faster, stronger, and able to leap buildings in a single bound?HowFactory helps you get there with software for creating, updating, and collaborating on electronic work instructions, SOPs, and industrial training materials. See us online atwww.HowFactory.com.