This update launches a big improvement to our app – the media carousel. This sweet upgrade takes away the need for multiple layouts previously used in our app and simplifies it to only two. This removes the huge scrolling pain of important media inserted to be below the fold of the page, which causes some users to miss them, as well as removes the cluttered look. The carousel not only keeps everything closer to the top but allows you to enter as many forms of media into a step as you’d like. Multiple videos, pictures, PDFs and GIFs can all be entered into the carousel so your step can be as precise as possible. Look for this feature to play a big part in our upcoming mobile app.
Other improvements to our app:
- An overall cleanup to the look of the app.
- A ‘process settings’ and ‘assign’ button were added to each list item on the My Processes page.
- Process Settings list of steps links to ‘view mode’ of that step.
- Process Settings ‘edit’ button links to ‘edit mode’ of that step.
- A ‘view process’ button was added to the Process Settings header so you can easily get back to the process you were viewing.
- Throbber on Process Settings page stops when picture is uploaded.
- When entering a process the header defaults to a thinner state for more page real estate.
- Delete button added to each person’s page instead of in list of people.